EPLIT - 3rd Annual Meeting 11 april 2016
On 11 April 2016 the3rd annual meeting of EPLIT took place in Amsterdam.
Please click here for a report of the day by Chris Ryan.
The meeting was opened by EPLIT’s President Koen Bijvank by welcoming all the distinguished speakers and participants of a panel discussion about the industry’s preparations for the UPC system. Koen passed the word to Patrice Vidon, EPLIT’s treasurer, who was able to report about EPLIT’s growing membership, up to about 180 members just before the annual meeting. This membership and financial report was followed by reports of the chairmen of EPLIT’s working groups; the minutes and following reports are available for downloading.
- Code of Conduct by Kim Finnilä
- Privilege by Ferenc Török
- Education and training by Christian Köster
- Costs of the UPC System by Eugen Popp
- Procedural law by Michael Wallinger
The reports of the chairmen of the working groups were followed by presentations of distinguished speakers of which the following are available
- State of Play - the political level by Eileen Tottle, Secretariat of the Preparatory Committee
- State of Play - the IT infrastructure by Eileen Tottle, Secretariat of the Preparatory Committee
- The Role of EPAs before the UPC by Leythem Wall, Finnegan Europe
- EPO Opposition vs. UPC Revocation by Thorsten Bausch, Hoffmann Eitle
The meeting was concluded with a highly informative and interesting panel discussion about the industry’s preparations for the UPC system with Ettie-Ann Alder (Ericsson) and Beat Weibel (Siemens) moderated by Micaela Modiano (Modiano & partners)
Click here for all photos of this succesful Annual Meeting