ERA Conference on Litigation and Settlements in Patent Disputes
Trier, 7-8 May 2015
The aim of this conference is to provide patent litigators and attorneys with practical guidance on how to make the best use of EU and international legal instruments in litigation and mediation/arbitration proceedings.
Litigating before the Courts
- Choice of courts and applicable law
- Domestic and cross-border injunctions
- Settlement of patent litigation and FRAND commitments
- Case management before the Unitary Patent Court and before national Courts
- Courts procedures over the EU
- Validity of no challenge clauses
Using alternative dispute resolution
- Pros and cons of mediation and arbitration in patent cases
- WIPO alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in practice
Who should attend?
Litigators and attorneys specialised in patent law, in-house counsel, European patent
attorneys, members of the judiciary and future judges before the Unified Patent Court (UPC).
Weblink and online registration: www.era.int/?124933&en
Axel Casalonga; Avantika Chowdhury; Marie Courboulay; Hermann Deichfuß; Joachim Feldges; His Honour Michael Fysh QC; Sophie Lawrance; Jan-Diederik Lindemans; Lilia Luchianov; Ansgar Ohly; John Temple Lang; Winfried Tilmann
For more information please click here!